In this review, I will show you all LinkTrackr features and how you can easily cloak, manage and track all your affiliate links easily and effectively. I have tested several affiliate link cloaking tools over the last few years and at last, I have decided to use LinkTrackr to cloak and manage all my links. There are many reasons why I prefer using LinkTrackr over than any other link cloaking tool. keep reading to discover why!
What is LinkTrackr?
LinkTrackr is simply a web service that allows you to create, cloak, split test, and track all your links in one place. LinkTrackr makes it easy to:
- Cloak and protect your affiliate links against commission theft.
- Optimize your links for search engines index and social media sharing.
- Track all your links clicks and performance anywhere on the web, like third-party sites and social media.
- Do split testing and test multiple URLs with one link.
- Track clicks from banners or ads you create on other sites, ex: Facebook ads, solo ads, PPC, and more.
- Display overall stats for total clicks and conversion rate.
You can also set a custom domain to cloak all your links behind it so that your links will look short, more professional and easy to remember. LinkTrackr has many features available, so let me show what you each feature and what you will get.
LinkTrackr Main Features:
1. Custom Domain URL
One of the best LinkTrackr features is the ability to use your own custom domain URL to cloak your affiliate links, you can also use the default domain names (3) available in LinkTrackr to start creating links instantly which means that you don’t have to use a custom domain to create links, but it’s just an additional feature that allows you to better brand yourself.
But of course, using a custom domain of your own to cloak your links like YourWebsite.com/LinkName looks more sexy and professional than gigurl.com/LinkName or gobala.tkr.me/LinkName
You can also add more new domains at any time to be used for your links, this is helpful if you own multiple websites and you want to use a different URL for creating links for each brand.
2. Affiliate Links Cloaking
Creating links in LinkTrackr is very simple just enter your link name, URL and destination URL to be used as your cloaked link. As you can see I’m using ARezk.com as my custom domain name to cloak all my links. You also have the option to arrange all your links in groups or categories which makes it a lot easier to search for your links inside LinkTrackr, especially when you have hundreds of links.
3. Affiliate Links Optimization
4. Hiding URL (Basic Cloaking)
Another option when creating links inside LinkTrackr is the ability to hide URL, this will prevent your main affiliate link from appearing in the internet browser and will display only your cloaked affiliate link created in LinkTrackr so people who click on your link will never see your main affiliate link URL. If you are promoting an affiliate offer or a product, please note that this option will hide their URL completely so make sure to read their terms as some sites don’t like their URLs to be hidden.
5. Cloaking with Viral Bar
You can also choose to display a social sharing bar at the (top or bottom) of each of your links to encourage people to share your links and get more viral free traffic from social media sites. Imagine if you have created a cloaked affiliate link with a viral bar when people share your link, they will be sharing your cloaked affiliate link not your main affiliate link, so your commissions will be protected and you will be able to earn more commissions through viral sharing. (powerful feature)
6. Real-Time Clicks Tracking
7. Conversion Tracking
If you are not tracking your conversions: leads and sales, then you are doing your online business blindly and you are wasting a lot of money. You should always use a conversion tracking platform to easily track all your traffic campaigns.
For example: if you are running Ads on PPC, banners and solo ads.
You will need to know exactly where are all your leads and sales are coming from and which ad campaign brings you the highest conversions rate. LinkTrackr allows you to track your conversions easily by placing a simple code on your website, you will be able to see your total conversions and the total sales amount.
8. Advanced Conversion Tracking
You know that conversion tracking is important but in most cases in order to track your conversions, you will need to place a piece of conversion code on the “thank you” page. The problem is if you are promoting other people’s products as an affiliate you have no access to the “thank you” page of the merchant’s site.
Well, LinkTrackr was able to solve this problem using 3 different tracking methods for affiliates: Pixel tracking, Postback/Callback URL tracking, and TID tracking.
You can learn more about these methods, and how they work on the LinkTrackr website.
9. A/B Split Testing and URL Rotator
10. WordPress Cloaking (Convert Keywords To Links)
What’s Special About LinkTrackr?
- Pretty links and Mbp ninja affiliate are WordPress plugins, so you will need to install them on one of your domain names to start creating links, if your website went down for any reason, all your links will stop working which can be a nightmare.
- These plugins will store all your links on your site database which will increase your website size with time.
- When using a wp plugin like Pretty links or Mbp ninja affiliate, you will not be able to use a custom domain for your links, and you will have to use your main domain URL (where the plugin has been installed)
- Relying on a wp plugin to manage all your links might seem good for small sites, but if you are serious about your online business you should use a web-based tool. You will never know if any of these plugins stop working in the future, not to mention other compatibility issues that such link cloaking plugin may cause with your other wp plugins. You don’t want to create links that work today and stop working after a few months.